<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4664032814212955280?origin\x3dhttp://blurblur-sotonglife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YMonday, March 15, 2010' 9:15 AM

Hello

I know my blog is like dead again! aiye, It's always like that. haha. Now its 12.17am, and I'm watching POPEYE!! hahaha. I know I'm childish~ but who cares! so late already, and I'm so bored, don't watch cartoon I really don't know what else can I do. Anyway got few days quarrel with daddy. haiis i know he is upset. sorry dad:( sometimes i really don't know what i wanted. He said i did not face some things. I don't know. maybe he is right. I need to be stronger, stronger to handles some things. i should learn. learn to be a strong person, and stop depending on people..

Okay, let me post what I have been doing the past few days??


On 12march

I went out with Bee Ghee, my secondary school friend! my Besti~~ hahaha. hmm count all together i got 4 besti. Okay back to what we do, we meet around 2pm in the after, but she was late for 25mins!! omg! That's long, i know, but it's okay. sometimes i also got late. we meet at ION. around 2.30pm than we went to Far East for a walk as the movie is still early. She brought herself a sun glass. haha, I think she love it!!~ than we headed down to Cineleisure to buy our movie tickets. We watch Being Human. well, overall, the show was okay. It was funny, but totally no link at all. never mind. after all we enjoyed! hahaha :D that's the most important thing. after the movie, we went for a walk at 313 Somerset. BOREDDDD! lols, at around 8pm we both headed home.. haha did snap some photos. will upload later.. :)

On 13march

Went to IT Fair, with JM and Sandra:D haha, we meet at 3pm. WOW~~ I tell you, there was alot alot and i mean alot of PEOPLE!!! wah, i tell you it's super crowed lor. but never mind, because JM have brought her stuff. everything was worth. hahaha. lols. she brought IPOD TOUCH, cool hor? next time i got game to play already :p hahahaha. after that, we did some shopping at MS. After that we headed down to bugis. something funny, we walk short cut as there is really too many people wanted to go to the MRT station. so we took the short cut, thought we would be faster, in the end we ended up at the same place, hahaha so no choice, we got to squeeze with all the PEOPLE. can hardly breath. lols. we went to bugis den JM went to buy a shirt, and its DINNER TIME. haha we were so hungry. after that we went to sheesha. muhahah. at around 9plus we headed home, had a heart to heart talk with Sandra on the way back home, haha i think she keep listening to me. Thanks!!!:D and we have snap some photos too. hehe i will upload when i'm not lazy:x

On 14march. stayed home><
well, I have missed service for a few weeks, thought of going back this week. why i missed service? seriously i have lost trust in god, I don't believe in his words anymore. maybe i have not in the first place. I don't know. Being a Christan is difficult. that's what i think. I'm not a good christan, nor can i be one. first, i don't dare to try, second, i feel that i don't believe in his word, third, i don't pray or read the bible. I know all this is just excuses. people tell me, god loves me, and i'm thinking, if he loves me why would he take away someone who is close to me? some times i really don't understand. but now, i know, i should not put the blame on him. because it's not his fault.. I don't know. sometimes i don;t know is it i don't trust him, or i don;t trust myself. it's difficult. should i give it a try again? to go back to god? and try my very best to be a good christan? or just stay where i'm now? the decision is on me..

alright! tomorrow I'm meeting JM, for a movie Crop Out at AMK. haha. got to go now! wanna watch my scobby doo:p haha byeee.


Th' LadyY



All about you here.
Cherie 18. Underline Bold Italic Strikeout

CravesY

I wan this!
I want that!&I want everything!
Pee/ass:I'm not greedy eh. D:

TagboardY

Recommend Cbox:D


RunawayY

JiaMin
Jaslyn
PeiJun
Natalie
XinYi
Shawn Jovan
YinEn
Mak
firizqqi
William
Beeghee
Nizar
Yisi
Titi
Hariz
Hisbullah
Waileng
Indra
ShiRui
Elaine
Apple
ruz

BackwardsY

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

ApplauseY

Do not remove the credits:D

Designer : unlovedd%-
Base Codes : %PURPLE.candy-
Picture : Glitter-Graphics
Background found from : Blogskins


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

my thinking..

Plurk.com